It is an end-to-end, cost-effective freight forwarding solution with feature-rich sub-modules that offer complete control over customer inquiries, quotations, bookings, ocean and air bill of lading, invoicing, and reports. Sophisticated ERP package that integrates all the processes and functions of the freight forwarding business under one central system:
- Shipment Processing,
- Shipment Tracing & Tracking,
- Supply Chain Management (SCM),
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM),
- Billing & Financials, Business Process Management (BPM),
- Business Intelligence (BI).
With more than 100 man-years of development FACE for Freight Forwarders is the most comprehensive and extensive software available for the Freight Forwarding industry.
- We offer : a complete range of modular software for import and export forwarding, by air, sea or land, and for handling all types of shipments – full load, consolidation or assembly, including transshipment and on forwarding.
- Transparency and visibility: Easy access to real-time information at all stages of the execution chain to empower customers – event management control, alerts and status messaging, scheduled reports, data transmission, web access.
- Billing and accounting capabilities: A variety of accounting features including automatic invoicing based on tariffs and agreements, and reconciliation with logistics partners, especially agents, airlines and ocean carriers, to reduce time spent on recording and auditing invoices.
- Management tools for controlling, monitoring and analyzing operations. Workflow management facilities, profit reports, queries, statistics and KPIs facilitate informed decision-making.
- Production of all required documents: Airway bill, bill of lading, manifest, delivery order, shipping instructions, certificate of origin, and more. Documents can be archived digitally via the Document Management system, creating a paperless office.
- Interfaces and structured messaging for ensuring connectivity and exchange of data with all business partners in the supply chain – customers, customs, port authorities, airlines, ocean carriers, couriers, warehouses, domestic transportation providers, and others.
Key business benefits
- Unified business view of all operations with single-window access to varied processes
- Enhanced data security and simplified data access
- Effective decision-making with advanced information tools
- Real-time communication between the warehouse and other stakeholders
- Streamlined and optimized processes